Our mission at Bikepacking Roots is to advocate for the bikepacking experience and for the landscapes through which we ride. As such, we are active in submitting formal comments and objections to land managers on behalf of the bikepacking community. Below is a selection of our submitted comments.
- 2017 Jan 27 - Caliente NV BLM trails network proposal comment
- 2017 July 10 - National Monument reduction comment
- 2018 Nov 15 - Bears Ears BLM draft management plan comment
- 2018 November 19 - USFS Bitterroot Travel Management Plan objection
- 2018 November 19 - Willamette NF - Cowhorn Connector trail comment